COVID – 19 Delta Variant UPDATE!
STATEMENT FROM SCHOOL PRESIDENT
As we continue to struggle with the deadly serious Delta Variant of the COVID 19 virus and adhering to my duty of SAFETY FIRST I convey the following notice:
All attendees (staff and students) of the upcoming in-person classes (November 1-10 and November 15-24) in NYC and Atlanta will be required to provide proof of full vaccination prior to attending.
The stakes are just too high and I MUST take my best efforts to protect all students and staff.
Please provide verification of full vaccination prior to coming to the DFA facility. Entry will not be permitted without vaccination verification.
Additional protocols have been provided and we have masks, hand sanitizer, and spray sanitizer on hand for use during the classes.
Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding.
– Patrick Direnna,
President, Digital Film Academy
*Updated on July 27, 2021. Posted on this page July 30. Further updates to follow
Coronavirus Update: statement from School President
DFA Student Guidelines & Instructions
Equipment Reservations Currently Open
Please check the Equipment Reservation’s DASHBOARD for Digital Film Academy’s updated
- Students need to wear a mask on campus at all times. Opening the windows is also advised.
- Classrooms are currently available for shooting and editing reservations only, upon approval of a COVID Safety plan for shoots.
- Shoots or Edit Sessions taking place on campus will require recent (tested within 5 days) negative COVID results from everyone present or proof of full vaccination (2 weeks from final shot). No exceptions. Limit 1 student per room for editing.
All Classes and Labs:
- All DFA classes and labs are being conducted live remote on Zoom, accessible through our Learning Management System – DFA Learn.
- Attendance will be taken by teachers and staff.
Download the list of software resources for all classes and labs.
Join a Zoom Meet in the following ways:
- From your computer (recommended)
- From your smartphone. (Do not join while driving.)
- Call into the conference phone line (audio only).
Need technical Support? Call Guy Mor: 212-333-4013 x 1002
Please text your name before calling to avoid being falsely identified as spam.
Be advised that all live remote classes will be recorded to allow for review and to verify attendance.
IMPORTANT: Do not join classes or labs while driving.