Transfer Credits

Transfer Credits

Students who would like to transfer from a college, university or post-secondary institution and apply classroom hours or credits towards studies within a Digital Film Academy program can request for a transfer.Requests must be submitted to the office of Academic Affairs and include for consideration:

  • A satisfactory transcript from a collegiate institution accredited by an agency or association recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education
  • A satisfactory transcript from a non-degree granting institution that is licensed by the State Education Department.

Transfer hours/credit may be granted for courses taken at another institution only when the course work involved and the level of the transfer applicant’s achievement in it permit the student to complete the remaining course work in the program successfully.

The Office of Academic Affairs will evaluate all transfer requests. An interview and portfolio review with a Director may be required to assure the transferring student possesses the necessary educational experience and skills to successfully move forward in his or her studies and Digital Film Academy and that the overall educational experience will be at minimum equal in quality to that of the student taking all of his or her course work at the member.

Please note that Digital Film Academy programs are specialized to achieve maximum success and training within the program. Therefore course work in a similar subject at another institution may not be transferable because it may be required to achieve success in the overall Digital Film Academy program. The Office of Academic Affairs will take into consideration the integrity of the program and achieving student success for all transfer requests.

® GI Bill® Is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at