FOR ENROLLMENT INTO DIGITAL FILM ACADEMY CONSERVATORY PROGRAMS
(ONE YEAR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM, ADVANCED CERTIFICATE PROGRAM) OR ASSOCIATE DEGREES
SCANS OR COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED:
- photo ID (Government-issued), example: Passport or Driver’s license
- SSN card (U.S. citizens or permanent residents / green card holders only).
- High school diploma (U.S. or international) or proof of education at a higher level (university or college etc.). *
- Proficiency in English.
- Basic computer skills.
- DFA’s Director Approval.
- NOTE: As proof of completed education, the following are all acceptable documentation (subject to approval of Admissions Department or School Director):
- High school diploma or proof of education at a higher level (university or college etc).
- Official transcript from high school. Must show the graduation date from high school.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree or Doctorate Degree. Any of these must be from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.
- Official university or college transcript indicating the basis of the applicant’s admission into that university or college was based on high school graduation and showing the date of graduation from that high school.
- International students who demonstrate their eligibility for admission based on high school education or higher in a foreign country must submit their proof of education to a credential evaluation process.
A credential evaluation will check if the graduation is at least the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma. Here is a list of organizations that do credential evaluations which Digital Film Academy can accept: Click here