Our Associate of Science Degree in Digital Media brings together the technical and artistic elements of digital film making to develop your skills and abilities. Within our compact 16 month degree, you will be on a fast track towards learning the latest advanced techniques and industry software. You will learn the psychological methods to emotionally engage an audience and become effective as a filmmaker and creator of professional quality media. You will complete your own media projects from concept to screening.
- Students receive an Associate of Science Degree in Digital Media.
- Full Time, 1,200 hours
- Free lifetime access to our production equipment and facilities,
including our RED Cinema cameras.
- Prerequisite: Prior filmmaking experience is not required.
ADVANCED DIGITAL FILMMAKING CONSERVATORY includes*:
- FLM-101 Film History
- FLM-102 Screenwriting
- FLM-103 Film Workshop I
- FLM-104 Cinematography
- English Comp – ENG 132
- FLM-105 Sound Recording
- FLM-106 Edit Theory
- FLM-107 Production Management
- Elective I
- Literature and the Art of the Narrative
- Introduction to Psychology
- FML-201 Film Workshop II
- FLM-202 Video Editing
- Elective II
- Intermediate Algebra
- FLM-203 Film Workshop III
- FLM-204 Sound Editing & Design
- FLM-205 Career Prep
- General Biology
*order may vary