QUALIFIED DFA GRADUATES RECEIVE LIFETIME EQUIPMENT ACCESS FOR
FREE AFTER GRADUATION. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
• With LEAP, DFA graduates have a full production company at their fingertips. The same state-of-the-industry equipment and facilities you used during training will be available to you even after graduation, completely for free.
• This Program enables students and Alumni to continue to expand their skills, shoot projects, and use our equipment to earn money, at no additional cost.
• Available equipment includes RED Scarlet-W cameras, Canon EOS 70D cameras, ARRI Tungsten Lights, Tilta Wireless Follow Focus, Zoom F8 Recorders, Digital Timecode Slates and more.
• Our editing labs are equipped with the latest software including AVID Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve Studio, After Effects (Motion Graphics and Visual Effects), Maya 3D Animation, Pro Tools, and Movie Magic.
• Facilities available to students and graduates include Soundbooth, Color Correction Room, Editing Suites, Green Screen Room, and Audition Spaces.
HOW TO QUALIFY FOR LEAP?
• Completion of Digital Filmmaking Certificate Program (Basic or Advanced) OR
• Completion of Associate Program in Digital Media
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA
• Minimum of 85% attendance