The One Year Digital Filmmaking Conservatory Program combines practical, hands-on training with the critical theory and foundation that enables beginning level film students to develop into professional filmmakers. Students not only learn the technical elements of film and media production, but as with any conservatory program, a strong emphasis is placed on artistic representation and delivery. Specifically the development of disciplines such as emotional clarity, physical representation and storytelling. Experience level: no filmmaking experience necessary.
- Students receive a Professional Certificate in Digital Filmmaking.
- 20 hours per week (instruction + labs).
- Full Time, 925 hours
- Prerequisite: No filmmaking experience required!
One Year Digital FilmMaking Program includes*:
- DF-100 Project Proposal
- DF-101 Film History
- DF-102 Screenwriting I
- DF-103 Directing I
- DF-104 DV Cinematography I
- DF-105 Sound Recording I
- DF-107 Producing I
- DF-109 Applied Pre-production I
- DF-110 Applied Production I
- DF-111 Edit Theory (Art of Editing)
- DF-112 Video Editing I
- DF-115 New Media Technologies
- DF-150 Career and Portfolio Development
- Elective I
- DF-113 Sound Editing & Design I
- DF-114 Applied Post Production I
- DF-212 Video Editing II
- Elective II
*order may vary