Veterans Education Benefits — Qualified veterans and dependents are eligible for educational benefits while attending certain programs at Digital Film Academy. With a few exceptions, programs offered are authorized for the training of veterans by each State’s Education Department. Contact the Financial Aid office for an updated listing of eligible programs. The veteran and/or dependent may be eligible to receive funding from one of the following chapters:
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) Active Duty Education Assistance Program. (GI Bill® Is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill)
- Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation. To apply for Vocational Rehabilitation, the veteran must have been discharged from the military with a 20% or higher disability rating. Inquiries should be directed to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
- Chapter 32 – Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 – MGIB Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program Veterans’ eligible for educational benefits can use these benefits at any of the Digital Film Academy campuses.
Eligibility can be determined only by the Veterans Administration (VA).
Veterans Refund Policy — In the event that veterans or their eligible dependents sponsored as students under Chapters 30, 31, 32, 33, 35 of Title 38 and Chapter 1606, 1607 of Title 10 U.S. Code fail to enter the program or withdraw or discontinue attending at any time prior to completion, the amount charged for tuition, fees and other charges shall not exceed the approximate prorata portion of the total charges for tuition, fees and other charges that the length of the non-accredited program bears to its total length. [CFR 21.4254 © (13)].